After careful consideration we will open 1 day a week from Thursday 9th July. Staff have completed training on Health and Safety for COVID-19 awareness and the following steps have been taken.
- Only one customer in the shop at a time
- All members must use the sanitizing gel supplied upon entering the building
- Pens provided will be sanitized after each use
- We ask that members aviod paying by cash if possible. Please ask about our alternative available methods of payment
- We are now operating an appointment system for all enquiries, new member, loan and share withdrawal applications and to sign forms. This is to reduce the amount of time spent inside the building.
- Most enquiries can be dealt with via telephone. If we donot answer, please leave a short message and someone will call you back
This is a learning curve for us all and obviously we will adapt and amend as we go forward. If you think we can improve on the measures taken so far or you have any questions regarding them, then please do not hesitate to contact us. We are happy to disuss these changes as the safety of our members , volunteers and staff is extremely important.
Share This Story